Within the scope of personnel placement, we take over the application process for our client, one of the leading companies in the production of cable lines for power transmission.
The vacancy is sought at the following locations: Düsseldorf, Bayreuth, Würzburg
The scope of duties
- Planning, coordination and implementation of enviromental activities within the assigned projects
- Ensuring the accordance of all HSE activities with respect to laws and regulations, client requirements, ISO 14001 and company HSE standards
- Assistance to project team in risk management process for the identification of enviromental riks (HAZID/HAZOP)
- Conduction of ISO 14001 audits, both internal and external
- Promotion of strategies to innovate and improve enviromental performances
- Review and implementation of enviromental related documents and requirements in contracts
The profile of requirements
- Bachelor's degree or technical education in a work related discipline
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Certified ISO 14001 auditor
- Strong interpersonal, independent and communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Knowledge of offshore regulations and sustainability management desirable
- Permanent employment contract in a growth-oriented company
- Attractive remuneration and wide range of benefits
- Personal responsibility and varied activities
- Extensive training and qualification opportunities
- Employee benefits programm
Then please apply under the application button integrated here or send us your application documents to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this position feel free to call us for more details.
Who are we?
Comanos was created from innovative minds with years of experience in the fields of
employee leasing, interim management and personnel placement.
By joining forces and striving for new challenges we created
We see ourselves as a guide for jobs in the field of renewable energies,
because there are qualified professionals and innovative companies that would
complement each other perfectly.
We take up the challenge that both poles find each other.
In doing so, we always pursue the goal of paving the way to a successful future.
...'cause we care.
+49 (0) 170 799 37 65