Within the scope of personnel placement, we take over the application process for our client, one of the leading companies in the production of cable lines for power transmission.
The vacancy is sought at the following locations: Hamburg, Bayreuth, Düsseldorf
The scope of duties
- Management of insurance claims, ensuring compliance with legal timeframes and maximizing reimbursements
- Processing and investigation of subcontractor claims
- Collaboration with Contract Managers and Project Directors on complex claims
- Provide insurance-related advice and support to various departments
- Negotiate settlement of material loss claims and attend insurance-related meetings and seminars
The profile of requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a comparable field of study
- 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal, independent and communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
- High level of resilience in deadline-critical situations
- Permanent employment contract in a growth-oriented company
- Attractive remuneration and wide range of benefits
- Personal responsibility and varied activities
- Extensive training and qualification opportunities
- Employee benefits programm
Then please apply under the application button integrated here or send us your application documents to email@example.com. If you have any questions about this position feel free to call us for more details.
Who are we?
Comanos was created from innovative minds with years of experience in the fields of
employee leasing, interim management and personnel placement.
By joining forces and striving for new challenges we created
We see ourselves as a guide for jobs in the field of renewable energies,
because there are qualified professionals and innovative companies that would
complement each other perfectly.
We take up the challenge that both poles find each other.
In doing so, we always pursue the goal of paving the way to a successful future.
...'cause we care.
+49 (0) 170 799 37 65