Be part of a better future and benefit from our active support. With us you will experience appreciation, team spirit and willingness to perfrom. comanos is not just a recruitment agency, we are partners and allies. Be just like us with heart & ambition and join our team now!
For this vacancy only freelancer can be considered.
Place of work: Nantes, France
The scope of duties
- Development and maintaining Work Instructions & Work orders.
- Engaging with stakeholders and other Personnel on the Site and acquiring information where required in order to gather and uphold documentation quality with a goal to create the suitable documentation for the assigned package.
- Clear issues and track progress,
- Establish KPIs and tracking
- Review checklists and clarify open points with technicians.
- Daily evaluation and processing of the data for the DPR
- Keeping notice board updated
- Helping with toolbox talks
The profile of requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Previous work experience in a similar role in the renewable energies
- Fluency in English, French and German is a plus
- Full offshore GWO package
- Willingness to travel
- Project order for 6 months with the option for extension
- Attractive remuneration
- Personal responsibility and varied activities
- Working with one of the biggest wind turbine manufacturer in the world
- Appreciative interaction with fast communication channels
Then please apply under the application button integrated here or send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this position, feel free to call us for more details.
Who are we?
Comanos was created from innovative minds with years of experience in the fields of
employee leasing, interim management and personnel placement.
By joining forces and striving for new challenges we created
We see ourselves as a guide for jobs in the field of renewable energies,
because there are qualified professionals and innovative companies that would
complement each other perfectly.
We take up the challenge that both poles find each other.
In doing so, we always pursue the goal of paving the way to a successful future.
...'cause we care.
+49 (0) 170 799 37 65