Within the scope of personnel placement, we take over the application process for our client, one of the leading companies in large infrastructure projects onshore and offshore.
The scope of duties
- Control of deadlines, quality and costs
- Cross-project reporting and risk management tasks
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders, combined with intensive interface activities
- Coordination between projects and company-wide project portfolio management
- internal and external reporting for projects and plans, including the operation of internal control tools
- Further development of the project management system (e.g. with regard to standardisation, tools, etc.)
The profile of requirements
- Completed studies with a technical and economic focus
- Experience in (multi-) project management (desirable), understanding of project processes as well as technical, planning and contractual interrelationships
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with technical topics in the field of the transmission grid
- Confident use of common project management software (e.g. MS Project)
- Very good written and oral communication skills and a convincing manner in German language, preferably also in English
- Strong analytical skills, personal responsibility, and a high level of problem-solving competence
- Enjoy working in a team
- Attractive remuneration and framework conditions
- A modern model of company-supported pension scheme
- Offer of company health management, company fitness
- Flexible working hours
- Bike leasing
- Exciting development opportunities in a diverse and well-positioned group of companies
Then please apply under the application button integrated here or send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this position feel free to call us for more details.
Who are we?
Comanos was created from innovative minds with years of experience in the fields of
employee leasing, interim management and personnel placement.
By joining forces and striving for new challenges we created
We see ourselves as a guide for jobs in the field of renewable energies,
because there are qualified professionals and innovative companies that would
complement each other perfectly.
We take up the challenge that both poles find each other.
In doing so, we always pursue the goal of paving the way to a successful future.
...'cause we care.
+49 (0) 170 799 37 65