Be part of a better future and benefit from our active support. With us you will experience appreciation, team spirit and willingness to perfrom. comanos is not just a recruitment agency, we are partners and allies. Be just like us with heart & ambition and join our team now!
The scope of duties
- Service and maintenance work on wind turbines
- Installation and dismantling of mechanical and electrical components
- Implementation of technical improvement
- Fault analysis and troubleshooting of the turbines
- Documentation of the performed work
The profile of requirements
- Successfully completed electrical education
- First experience in the wind industry desirable
- GWO trainings desirable
- Driving license class B
- Knowledge of the German or English language
- Ability to work at heights and willingness to travel
- Permanent employment contract with 30 days vacation
- Attractive remuneration and wide range of benefits
- Personal responsibility and varied activities
- Extensive training and qualification opportunities
- High-quality work clothing and PPE
- Reimbursed commuting from home
- Employee benefits program
- Appreciative interaction with fast communication channels
Then please apply under the application button integrated here or send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this position feel free to call us for more details.
Who are we?
Comanos was created from innovative minds with years of experience in the fields of
employee leasing, interim management and personnel placement.
By joining forces and striving for new challenges we created
We see ourselves as a guide for jobs in the field of renewable energies,
because there are qualified professionals and innovative companies that would
complement each other perfectly.
We take up the challenge that both poles find each other.
In doing so, we always pursue the goal of paving the way to a successful future.
...'cause we care.