Within the scope of personnel placement, we take over the application process for our client, one of the leading companies in the production of cable lines for power transmission.
The vacancy is sought at the following locations: Würzburg, Bayreuth
The scope of duties
- Preparation of technical documentation for internal use as well as for customers and subcontractors
- Calculation of services and materials
- Preparation of formal documentation for cable manufacturing and installation activities
- Special parts design and prototype creation
- Presentation of technical information to customers and participation in technical events
- Development of calculation procedures and computer methods to meet technical and quality standards
The profile of requirements
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in HVDC cable business
- Experience with calculation methods and international standards
- Strong interpersonal, independent and communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Permanent employment contract in a growth-oriented company
- Attractive remuneration and wide range of benefits
- Personal responsibility and varied activities
- Extensive training and qualification opportunities
- Employee benefits programm
Then please apply under the application button integrated here or send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this position feel free to call us for more details.
Who are we?
Comanos was created from innovative minds with years of experience in the fields of
employee leasing, interim management and personnel placement.
By joining forces and striving for new challenges we created
We see ourselves as a guide for jobs in the field of renewable energies,
because there are qualified professionals and innovative companies that would
complement each other perfectly.
We take up the challenge that both poles find each other.
In doing so, we always pursue the goal of paving the way to a successful future.
...'cause we care.
+49 (0) 170 799 37 65