Part A: General data protection information for our website
Thank you for your interest in our company and for visiting our website. Data protection has a particularly high priority at Comanos GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "we" or "Comanos").
In the following, we inform you specifically about how we handle personal data (hereinafter referred to as "data") of you as a visitor (hereinafter referred to as "visitor") to our website and user (hereinafter referred to as "user") of the services there, what rights you have with regard to your data and how you can exercise these rights.
The information specifically for candidates (hereinafter referred to as "candidates") can be found in Part B of this data protection notice.
1. Person responsible under data protection law
The person responsible within the meaning of the data protection laws (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter abbreviated to "DSGVO", Federal Data Protection Act, hereinafter abbreviated to "BDSG new") and at the same time the service provider within the meaning of the Telecommunications Telemedia Data Protection Act (hereinafter abbreviated to "TTDSG") for the processing of your data described below is:
Comanos GmbH, Dortustraße 40, 14467 Potsdam, Germany.
2. Data protection officer of Comanos GmbH
Our data protection officer is:
Nicole Schwan, Königsallee 14, 40212 Düsseldorf
Tel.: 0211 9367 2732
3. Data collection and data use (processing)
The way in which your data is processed differs depending on whether you merely call up our website (informational use) or use the services offered.
a) Informational use
A purely informational use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data, as long as you do not fill out and submit any of the forms provided. Until then, only general information, which is automatically provided by your Internet browser, is collected and used. These are for example:
- the type and version of browser you are using
- the website from which you came to our website (so-called referrer)
- the sub-websites that are accessed on our website
- the date and time of access to our website
- the state, country code, city and time zone (components of your IP address) from which you access our website
This information does not provide any conclusions about the data subject. Rather, it is used in order to:
- enable our website to be called up correctly
- optimize the content of our website
- to ensure the permanent functionality of our website
- to create anonymous statistics about the frequency of our website
- to provide necessary information to law enforcement authorities in case of e.g. a cyber attack.
The processing is carried out on the legal basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO (Legitimate Interest) and with the intention,